· Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
· The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist
· Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
· Flat sides give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
· Aggressive texture and storage volume combined with modular design to allow improvements and
adaptation in the future.
· Cross bolt designed to work with improvised tools (such as a quarter) and allow for easy
adjustment or re-tightening.
· Reversible clamps allow user to set up fasteners to reside on either side.
· Spring-loaded clamps makes installation and removal easier.
· Made in the U.S.A., and manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.Test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)