The Geissele Service Trigger Pull Weights:
- First Stage: 3.2 – 5 pounds (4 pound nominal)
- Second Stage: 0.5 to 1.5 pounds
The Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger is designed for NRA High Power Service Rifle competition. It is an approved trigger for use in CMP sanctioned competitions such as National Trophy, NTIT and all Excellence In Competition matches.
The Geissele Service Trigger includes all the Geissele standard features:
Lightning fast lock time
- Separate sear adjustment for a sharp 2nd stage
- Independent 2nd stage weight adjustment
- Overtravel adjustment
- Wire EDM cut sear surfaces for a smooth, precise pull
Service Rifle competitions require military based weapons that meet certain criteria, one of which is a minimum trigger pull of 4.5 lbs. Our Service Rifle Trigger includes our exclusive 5-Coil trigger spring which will give a nominal 4 lb 1st stage. The Service trigger pull weights are biased with most of the pull weight on the 1st stage; this will allow a light second stage with an icicle sharp break, effectively giving your weapon a match grade trigger let off.