Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories
designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard
weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified
feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Rifle Stock is a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and
A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension
(buffer tube). Designed as a basic upgrade, the stock features integral
1.25" sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points,
replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage
compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear - 1.25" Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels
- MOE Rifle Stock
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length, Max: 10.5"
- LOP: ~13.3"
NOTE: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2
fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require
a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not