MI AR15 Gen2 Free Float Extended Carbine Length Handguard
The ultimate two piece free float handguard!
Two piece free floating tactical handguards for your AR15 or M4 with a Carbine Length gas system. This two piece model features rails that extend past the front sight base. Perfect for those that prefer to run lights, LAMs or other accessories farther out on the weapon.
Made by MI (Midwest Industries, Inc.) CNC machined from aircraft grade lightweight aluminum and hard coat anodized to milspec. Features USGI type laser etched T-marks to provide addressing for mounting and remounting accessories.
These handguards provide a Free Floating monolithic looking modular platform for mounting of tactical accessories such as vertical grips, laser sights, LAMs, flashlights, sling mounts, bipods, and optics.
For installation, the front sight base does not need to be removed. These MI free float handguards install over the original OEM barrel nut.
Generation 2 Model - 14.6 oz.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Length 12.5 inches, Width 2.3 inches, Height 2.43 inches
- Complete install in minutes, removal of delta ring is required.
- Monolithic type continuous top rail.
- Four anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels.
- High quality 1913 mil-spec rails, T-marked for accessory location.
- Incredibly lightweight, extremely solid lock-up!
- Billet machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized.
- Does not work with gas piston systems.
- (Will not work with Osprey Defense System)