Two piece free floating tactical handguards for your AR15 with a Mid Length gas system.
Made by MI (Midwest Industries, Inc.) CNC machined from aircraft grade lightweight aluminum and hard coat anodized to milspec. Features USGI type laser etched T-marks to provide addressing for mounting and remounting accessories.
These handguards provide a Free Floating monolithic looking modular platform for mounting of tactical accessories such as vertical grips, laser sights, LAMs, flashlights, sling mounts, bipods, and optics.
For installation, the front sight base does not need to be removed. These MI free float handguards install over the original OEM barrel nut. This will not work with carbine length gas systems.
- Complete install in minutes, removal of delta ring is required
- Monolithic type continuous top rail
- Four anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- High quality 1913 mil-spec rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Incredibly lightweight, extremely solid lock-up
- Billet machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized
- Piston compatible. Works with most well-known piston systems including STAG, CMMG, ADAMS, and Smith & Wesson to name a few. (Will not work with Osprey Systems)
- 100% made in the USA with Lifetime Warranty
- Weight - 11.3 oz
- Length - 9 inches
- Width - 2.3 inches
- Height - 2.43 inches