Overstock Sale - Below Cost !!
Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
Height: 8.7"/22.1 cm
Width: 1.66" / 4.2cm
.88"/ 2.2 cm
Weight, Empty: 6.4 ounces / 181 grams
Weight, Fully Loaded: 2.0 lbs / 907 grams
Box Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
Follower Material: Nylon
Construction: Spot Welded
Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class I
SureFire High-Capacity Magazines, are compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, our magazines feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers.
Features & Benefits
- Simple design: does not require dry lubricants for reliability
- Patent pending design and high-quality coil springs prevent binding, fatigue, and breakage
- Only 1.66” thick, less than two standard magazines clipped together
- Fits in most dual-mag pouches
- May remain loaded for extended periods of time without causing springs to fatigue
- Fit any firearm that accepts AR-15/M16-type mags; meets STANAG 4179 specifications
- Fully loaded magazine is easily seated in the weapon with the bolt forward
laws restrict the sale of these magazines to the following states: CA, NJ, NY,
MA, MD,CO, and HI. The sale of these magazines may also be restricted by certain
local jurisdictions. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide
with local gun laws.