TRICON™ TAsk COnditions & STandards Training Program
The TACOST training cards set will develop the shooter’s skill sets
through specific drills and measurable goals while maintaining a low
round count to high yield in performance.
• Four different training groups
Training program is broken down into four different groups:
• Thirteen training sessions per group
• Safety and evolution briefs
• Easy to follow training instructions
• Clearly defined objectives and scoring
• Suggested tracking protocol
• Portable, rugged and convenient
• Marksmanship groups will focus on the principle understanding of
marksmanship skills. The drills vary from extreme distance, to extremely
small targets and various drills in between.
• Speed groups will focus on pushing the boundaries of speed safely
while at the same time maintaining a minimum hit ratio. The drills vary
in number of rounds fired, positions and added complexities such as
• Baseline groups will focus on establishing performance in a predefined
series of drills. These baselines will set the tone for the rest of the
groups and chart progress over time.
• Dry fire groups will combine both dry fire and at times live fire to
increase the number of correct repetitions. Practicing to ensure that
movements are smooth and precise.
TRICON™, the driving force in combat performance.