BCM M4 Flat Top Upper Receiver with cosmetic blemishes. Most have scratches or scuffs.
The upper comes unassembled, but complete with BCM forward assist assembly and ejection port cover door assembly.
You must assemble it. (Assembly required) (all parts, but you will have to assemble together)
THESE ARE USED/DEMO UPPER RECEIVER ASSEMBLIES. All will have several nicks, scratches, and marks on exterior finish. NO HANDPICKING.
This receiver has the M4 feedramps machined in. This is to be used with barrels that include the M4 barrel extension.
Built to the correct Mil-Specs.
Diameter for barrel extension slightly undersized for a tighter fit to
the barrel and a more accurate rifle. Please use a heat gun or hair dryer to warm
up threaded bore of receiver if barrel extension is too tight.)
• Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings
• NOT Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
• Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
• Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
• Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
• Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
• Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
• Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
• Made in the U.S.A.
This product will not include the BCM logo laser etched on the receiver. It is marked “BCM4” over the gas tube hole.