For 1-Inch Diameter Light Bodies -
KeyMod Version, Mod 0
ambidextrous mounting; either the left or right side of the rail system.
majority of popular 1-inch round body tactical light systems.
to mount on the 1:30 or 10:30 o’clock (upper 45° degree) rail positions.
designed to below-profile and snag-free.
Pending anchoring system.
added weight, 1 oz.
1. Ensure the weapon system is unloaded
and clear, prior to performing any maintenance.
2. With supplied Torx™ wrench, loosen
(counter clockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in
and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
3. Tighten mounting screws (clockwise)
until firmly secured (30 in-lbs).
4. Loosen the clamping ring screws loose
enough to slide the tactical light in the mount without resistance.
5. With the light properly positioned in
the clamping ring, tighten the two clamping screws (clockwise) until firmly
secured (25 in-lbs).
6. For a better, more secured hold, use
blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.