KAG-MCMR (M-LOK® Compatible*)
Angled Grip -
The KAG is the end result of collaboration between BCM®
and Travis Haley, founder of Haley Strategic Partners and inventor of multiple
weapons manipulation enhancements in the firearms industry.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the
Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to
create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow,
and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial
increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back,
the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement
which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and
target to target transitions.
• Forward rake gives positive retention when using
“C-clamp” (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
• Works as a rest for supported firing positions
• Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the
right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth
of the handguard
• Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand
position on weapon forend
• Textured in front and back for positive engagement
• Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant
* M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.