BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Stock Assembly - Mod 1 - SOPMOD (Widebody) Compartment
Strong and Lightweight for your mil-spec receiver extension.
- More pronounced cheekweld
- Snag free Design. No sharp
edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter's sling, molle gear,
or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle
Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter's
riggers' band or bungee to secure the shooter's sling against the stock
when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common
application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of
ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Longer overall length to fit longer "MilSpec" diameter AR10/A5/Intermediate receiver extensions.
- Storage compartment located in the toe of the stock, accessible through butt pad.
- Two different ambidextrous sling mounting options.
- Built in rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement.
United States Patent Number: 9,109,855