The new (United States Patent 9,709,358) BCM® Direct
Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system, was developed to be the most rigid,
light-weight, and cost effective system available for Vertical Pistol Grips and
Hand Stop type accessories.
Most of the industry relies on a
simple screw and backing nut for a mounting system. BCM® has developed a patent
pending anchor system that not only secures to the mounting surface, but
spreads the energy and force throughout the accessory. Conventional mounting
systems can allow for an increased amount of shifting and flexing of the
accessory. The BCM® direct mount interface system reduces those issues and
offers a more secure lockup, eliminating play in the mounting surface.
Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the
forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control
when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw
control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design,
while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces. United States Patent 9,709,358
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality,
impact resistant polymers.
needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from
under the BCM 1913 Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny
anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM
Vertical Grip onto the Picatinny rail until positioned in the desired
location. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled
forward or back.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the
BCM Vertical Grip’s recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail grooves.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug
the anchor (approximately 40 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement
locker may be used on threaded fasteners
United States Patent 9,709,358