Sling hooks and clips are on
borrowed time! The world no longer has to tolerate loud, jangly sling
attachments, hooks that eat up aluminum and plastic eyelets, or hardware
pieces that take too long to attach and remove. With the Patent Pending
ULoop finally on the scene, the hook and clip extinction event has
The ULoop™ brings a level of versatility that is unmatched by any other sling hardware. Code named the
“Uber Loop” it is a quick-detach version of our popular Universal Wire
Loop, offering even faster and easier installation, especially on
smaller eyelets found on HK, SIG and FN weapons. The ULoop can be
installed almost anywhere - through eyelets, holes in railed handguards,
and on KeyMod rails. There’s no need to have multiple sling attachments. The ULoop replaces all hooks, clips and connections.
The ULoop can be installed in seconds and does not need to be removed
from the sling. To release the wire, push the wire loop down towards
the body. Then push the exposed crimp ball from the opposite side out
of the locking channel (Figure 2). Pull the loose end of the cable out
of the body (Figure 3). From there, the wire can be inserted through
eyelets, loops on weapons, holes or slots in rails / KeyMod (Figure 4).
Simply push the loose end of the cable back into the ULoop body and
snap the cable back into the locking channel (Figure 5).
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the ULoop is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR or other eyelets
- Can be mounted through holes in handguards and through KeyMod systems
Sizing determines the ULoop's body or sling attachment width:
- 1" size fits slings up to 1" wide, and also fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- All ULoops have 1" wire loop as measured from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- Nylon coated aircraft-grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- Glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon body