Training . . . .
GET SOME !
The best rifle in the world is of no use without the proper training. Now you can get one of the country’s best battle rifles and a great deal on some of the world’s best tactical training. Each E.A.G. Tactical Carbine includes a discount certificate to put toward carbine training with E.A.G. Production of these carbines will be limited.
E.A.G. Tactical (owned by Pat Rogers) has been around over 20 years teaching the modern day warriors how to win the gun fight and return home safe. E.A.G. Tactical carbine or pistol training is available to military units, law enforcement departments, and vetted civilians. For more information on E.A.G., please visit www.EAGTactical.com.
Each E.A.G. Tactical carbine comes with a certificate issued from Bravo Company MFG, Inc that can be used toward a $200 discount on training with E.A.G.
This certificate has restrictions.
- E.A.G. trains military, law enforcement, and vetted civilians. You must have one of the following; Military ID (includes DoD Contractors), Law Enforcement ID, or a valid pistol license from any state.
- ITAR’s prohibits the training of any foreign nationals.
- Certificate can only be redeemed within 2 years from date of purchase.
- Certificate can only be redeemed by the original purchaser of the carbine. (save your invoice)
- Certificate is non-transferable. You must bring and run your BCM/EAG carbine in the class.
- You must fax in a copy of your certificate and invoice upon registering with E.A.G. Tactical.
- You must bring in the original certificate, original invoice, (along with BCM/EAG carbine) to class.
- You will receive credit after class completion.
- E.A.G. Tactical reserves the right to refuse training to individuals without cause.
- This offer maybe withdrawn at anytime.
- This certificate is not a guarantee of training, or a discounted price.
- Certificate is not refundable. Certificate has no cash value.