What started as a custom design built for his Force Recon platoon during a deployment
became a lifelong mission for Travis Haley to build a rifle sling that works around the
end user, and not the other way around.
The D3 Rifle Sling can be run in single point or two point configuration and has been
designed to transition between the two in moments. The sling includes two, positive
locking QD swivels and features Haley's proven, SDI single hand quick adjustment
The sling also debuts a low profile pad, inspired by climbing harnesses created by the
world's leading mountaineering companies. A 5-layer laminated construction sealed
with stretch woven materials, the pad provides stability and comfort without adding
weight or bulk.
The D3 Rifle Sling is the result of over 15 years of continuous use, revision and
improvement, delivering a versatile platform intuitive to the point where the rifle
becomes a natural extension of the body.
Material & Equipment Features
• Comfortable Tweave® Durastretch® shoulder pad
• T6 aluminum black anodized IWC/HSP 2 point to single point Triglide
• MIL-W-4088 type 7 webbing
• Standard Stainless Steel 1” QD sling swivel black oxide (front)
• Stainless Steel 1” small D loop QD sling swivel black oxide (rear)
• Berry Compliant: Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C. 2533a) compliant