Back Up Sight - Front Gen 2 for your AR-15, M4, M16A4.
Made by Magpul Industries.
The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is a low-cost, color injection molded,
folding back-up sight.
The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and
fits all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically
tailored to the AR15/M16/M4 platform.
Made in the U.S.A.
NEW Features for GEN 2
- Reduced size for greater optics compatibility
- Both small and large apertures are on the same plane
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed
folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard and
provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- MBUS – Front Gen 2
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
New from the Magpul
production line comes the redesigned MBUS, the MBUS Gen2. Compatible with all
Milspec 1913 Picatinny rails, this second generation introduces a slimmer
profile for better optics compatibility and a lower profile stowing position as
well as a positive detent to securely lock the front sight post in place.
Lightweight reinforced polymer construction keeps added ounces to a minimum,
while the spring loaded folding design ensures that the MBUS Gen2 will stay out
of the way until you need it. This combination of compact durability and
one-touch rapid deployment takes any system to the next level. Order your Front MBUS Gen2 sight today!